Class Snap

Class Snap

Thursday, April 3, 2014

phones don't register to the subscriber by auto register but register to the pub... cucm pub and sub don't sync

if you tried the utils dbreplication repair all or the utils dbreplication reset all and are still stuck with a different replication count in the RTMT Database Summary then go ahead with the 
util dbreplication forcedatasyncsub cucm-sub (where cucm-sub is the host name of my subscriber)... 

I recently faced an issue where my phones were not auto-registering to the subscriber, gave me the Rejected or Error DBConfig (tried restarting the services.... unchecked checked and uncheked the auto registration disabled for the sub server, deleted the phones and tried to have them reregister... played with the order of the pub and sub in the cucm group.... nothing worked) then finally I checked the db replication state by cli and rtmt (note: both can show you different states sometimes... they both should be consistent).... finally ran the above command that I got of voiceie.com link below.... worked a wonder

http://www.voiceie.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=002500

No comments:

Post a Comment